Meta / Facebook
Justtrack supports the following UA automation and optimization features, which need to be set up individually:
- Cost Integration
- Bid Management
- Campaign Management (creation and adjustments of attributes and targeting options)
- Creative Management
Facebook App ID
App-specific key to decrypt Facebook last-click campaign metadata provided on app install on Google Play's Install Referrer. Unique per application.
- Choose your App and Open it. You need to have the Developer Role.
- Open Settings > Basic in the navigation.
- Scroll down you find the Install Referrer Decryption Key at the bottom of the page.
Facebook Install Referrer Decryption Key
Transmitting creatives to facebook is done in multiple use cases:
- 1.Transmitting creative sets to existing or new ad sets
- 2.Testing creatives using justtrack's creative test feature (IPM, CTR)
- Image (1) + Headline (1-5) + Primary Text (1-5)
- Video (1) + Headline (1-5) + Primary Text (1-5)
- Video (1) + Playable (1) + Headline (1-5) + Primary Text (1-5)
- 1.Type = Business
- 2.Display name = Justtrack
- 3.App contact email =
- 4.Business Account = select your business account
- add the
- click on
- 1.Go to the Facebook Business settings
- 2.Go to
- 3.Create a system user if there is none (type
- 4.Add all assets to the system user you want justtrack to be able to manage. E.g. If you want to create ads for a specific app, the system user needs permissions to read the app.
- 6.Select the just created app
- 8.Create the token
- 9.Add this token to the justtrack dashboard: admin -> networks -> your facebook network(edit) -> credentials -> token
- 1.You need an app which you want to promote. Create a
productand a client for
- 2.The client, you want to promote, needs the
App URLand Facebook
Page ID. Add them in the dashboard.
- 3.If you publish a creative-set to Facebook, justtrack will create an ad with the name of the creative-set. Justtrack needs to know for which adSet it should create an ad. Add the Facebook ad set id to the
externalIdof the ad Set in our dashboard.