Creative Asset Manager
Justtrack’s CAM combines the key features around creative management: Upload, administration, sharing with externals as well as key insights and reporting.
The CAM has two main features:
- Creative Storage: Creatives are uploaded here in a directory structure and can be shared with Account Managers for managed networks
- Creative Set Creation: For all networks, where justtrack supports creative transmission via an API, the creative sets can be created and transmitted here based on the network's requirements.
Creatives are uploaded and stored in the Creative Browser. The main features include:
- Upload creatives and directories. You can either select them using a file picker or via drag & drop. For directory upload, a screen indicates which directories will be created and which files will be uploaded. Already existing directories and files will be skipped.
- Create your own directory structure. You can create entity directories (from existing networks, apps, GEOs) or custom directories
- Share creatives with users. You can share directories or specific files with users. This is specifically useful for managed campaigns, where assets need to be shared with the account manager
- Preview, Edit, Download creatives and creative tags
The Creative Browser with uploaded files, created directories and smart search
Users can create creative sets from existing creatives. Every network has different requirements for the creatives (e.g. max file size, resolution, length, orientation) and their combinations.
First, a network is selected
Then, a variation needs to be selected. Variations are individual per network.
Variation Select (network specific)
After this, the user needs to select the creatives suitable for the selected variation. The user can filter or search for specific creatives.
Selection of the creatives
After the creative set is created, it can be transmitted. Based on the integration, the creative set can either be transmitted to a network's creative pool, or directly to a campaign.
Google Ads: Transmitting to YouTube possible to a predefined channel