Unity SDK Changelog
- The SDK now provides a function
JustTrackSDK.SetCustomUserIdto forward a custom user id to the justtrack backend.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.3.3.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.3.3.
- The iOS SDK is now integrated by including CocoaPod dependencies instead of distributed with the Unity version of the SDK.
- The GameObject of the SDK now removes its parent GameObject (if any) as it needs to mark itself as DontDestroyOnLoad (which requires that there is no parent).
- Requesting the tracking permission multiple times no longer publishes the corresponding tracking events multiple times.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.3.2.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.3.2.
- The setting for the tracking provider was simplified and is now called attribution provider.
- Appsflyer is no longer required on iOS.
- The SDK now provides a method
ForwardAdImpressionto report ad impressions to the justtrack backend.
- The SDK now validates the configuration on build time and fails the build if invalid settings are detected.
- Fixed a bug which would cause the SDK to lose its configuration upon upgrade.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.3.1.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.3.1.
- The SDK now stores internal logs and metrics more carefully to avoid excessive memory usage.
- The SDK now handles timeouts while collecting information for a correct attribution better. This will make it more likely to receive an attribution event (after the initial callback resolves) should you have registered a listener.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.3.0.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.3.0.
- Renamed all occurrences of the Firebase instance id to Firebase app instance id. For example,
PublishFirebaseInstanceIdis now called
- Updated Android SDK to 4.2.9.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.2.9.
- The code generated by the justtrack SDK is now marked
Preserve, preventing it from getting stripped by too aggressive code optimization.
JustTrackSDK.OnTrackingAuthorizationto query for the status of the tracking permission.
- The SDK can now automatically detect the Firebase instance id of a user and send it to the justtrack backend.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.2.8.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.2.8.
- The SDK now verifies the validity of an Api token in the Unity editor.
- The SDK now verifies that you are using the External Dependency Manager for Unity. If it doesn't find it, it shows a warning and assists you in adding it to your game.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.2.6.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.2.6.
- The SDK now provides an easy way to request permission to track a user on iOS.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.2.5.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.2.5.
- The SDK now provides methods to get the advertiser id of the user and the test group id of the user.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.2.4.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.2.4.
- The SDK now includes logic to retry fetching the attribution if it failed last time and some time has passed.
- The SDK now automatically handles a network reconnect when fetching an attribution.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.2.3.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.2.3.
- Refactored the settings of the SDK. They are now stored as a resource, so you can instantiate the SDK at runtime.
- There is now only one API token per platform instead of one for development and release.
- The SDK now adds the justtrack backend as a receiver for SDKAdNetwork attribution postbacks (for iOS 15).
- Updated Android SDK to 4.2.2.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.2.2.
- Fixed a missing parameter when constructing standard events with a unit for Android.
- Events tracking the progress of a user for a level or quest have been extended to automatically track the progress of the user and provide the duration the app was active during that time upon completion.
- The SDK no longer requests the
ACCESS_WIFI_STATEpermissions on Android.
- The session id is now included in all events sent to the backend.
- Setting a tracking id now also requires you to name the provider of that tracking id.
setRealTimefrom all interfaces again as well as realTime event functionality.
- It is no longer possible to set the duration for progression events by hand.
- The SDK will now suggest you add some small generated code to work around limitations of the IL2CPP compiler to integrate with IronSource.
- Removed the external dependency manager from Google as dependency as Google removed their scoped registry. You have to provide a version of it now yourself.
- Fixed bad version constraint for dependency.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.1.1.
- Updated iOS SDK to 4.1.0.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.0.1.
- Fixed predefined events to publish their custom parameters with the correct dimensions.
AttributionNetworkclasses and changed the representation of an attribution slightly.
UserEventclasses, enums, and interfaces.
- Added support for retargeting attributions. You can now get a new attribution if a user clicks on a retargeting campaign while your game is already running.
- Updated Android SDK to 4.0.0.
AttributionRecruiternow carry additional fields.
PublishEventnow accepts a string, an instance of
EventDetails, or a complete
- Predefined events are now represented by classes instead of constants.
- Removed AttributionNamed class.
- Added support to provide the SDK as a Unity package.
- Initialize the correct SDK agent when running in the editor.
- Avoid initializing the SDK multiple times at the same time.
- Added Appsflyer integration. You can now select a tracking provider per platform and the SDK will take care of the rest.
- Added field to query whether IronSource was already initialized.
- Merged both prefabs into single prefab and extended logic to take care of all integration logic automatically.
- Updated Android and iOS SDKs to 2.4.2.
- Correctly forward IronSource ad impressions on Android.